- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp. organic, cold pressed, virgin olive oil
- 2 cups organic beef broth or vegetable broth
- 1 pkg. organic spicy chili seasoning mix
- 1 (14-oz.) can organic diced tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp. organic tomato paste
- 2 lbs. organic or grass fed beef cubes
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, heat oil. Stir in garlic, peppers and onion and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add beef and cook for 3 minutes or until the beef is browned.
- Pour mixture into slow cooker. Stir in broth, tomatoes, tomato paste and seasoning mix; stir to combine.
- Cook chili for 4-5 hours on high or 7-8 hours on low.
- Serve with cornbread, cheese, sour cream or your favorite chili toppings.
For more slow cooker recipes like this one, check out 500 Heart Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes Your Entire Family and Doctor Will Love!
What's your favorite winter or slow cooker recipe? Leave me a comment with your favorite recipe and I may post it next.
Bookmark or share