Research studies have identified Noni alone contains at least 10 essential vitamins, 7 dietary minerals, and 18 amino acids. Noni juice is derived from the fruit of the Morinda citrifolia tree indigenous to Southeast Asia, Australasia, and the Caribbean. This is very important since antioxidants are essential to fighting free radicals and inflammation as well as boosting immunity and health. It's also beneficial for weight loss and can help burn fat and speed up your metabolism when taken daily. Countless people use Noni juice as a weight loss aid and it appears to be very effective.
The world's authority on Noni, Dr Neil Solomon, has spent a decade studying the health benefits of Noni Juice. In the four books which he has published, he details all the enormous range of benefits of Noni Juice. In a study clinical study on more than 25,000 Noni Juice drinkers which was collected from 1,227 doctors and health professionals, they reported benefits and cures for aliments like: allergies arthritis, asthma, cancer, chronic fatigue syndrome, cholesterol, fibromyalgia, depression, diabetes 1 & 2, digestions, enlarged prostate, heart disease, high blood pressure, immune system, kidney disease, pain, respiratory problems, skin disorders, sleeplessness, stress, Parkinson's Disease, multiple sclerosis and even assisting people to give up smoking.
I've noticed a huge difference in my skin since drinking a shot or two of Noni Juice per day in my water and juice. My skin is just glowing and I think it's all due to this powerful superfruit! Here are some more benefits of drinking Noni Juice.
- Immune booster: Noni is considered one of the most nutritious fruits. Many of its nutrients are known to stimulate the immune system.
- Digestive Stimulant: Noni juice has traditionally been used as a laxative.
- Antioxidants: Research has shown that Noni juice exhibits better antioxidant activity than grape seed extract and pycnogenol.
- Analgesic: The Noni tree is also knows as the ‘Painkiller and Headache tree’. Noni has been found to be 75% as effective as morphine sulphate in relieving pain without the toxic side effects.
- Antibacterial, antifungal and antiparasitic: With the presence of active compounds like anthraquinones, scopoletin and terpenes, Noni is effective against bacteria and fungus.
- Anti-inflammatory: Noni juice has shown similar results to the newer over-the-counter anti-inflammatory drugs, called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- Anti-tumor/ anti-cancerous: Noni juice contains noni-ppt, which has shown anti-tumor activity.
So why not try it for yourself and see what you think? You can pick one up at your local health food store, the organic section of your grocery store or purchase online at Amazon.com.
Bookmark or share